I have been continuing playing with the data on the Srull & Wyer (1979) trace. First the R-index
|Success Rate||Obs. Power||Inflation Rate||R-Index||r(N,d)|
For the first two I used Ulrich Schimmach’s Excel-sheet*.The first one uses all the studies (including S & W 1979) that pursue priming. (I leave out the Lord Foti & Devader, because priming didn’t work, and results were left out).
The second is on the subset of studies that I think are directly exending Srull & Wyer.
The last one is the R-index result I got from the subset I used when creating the P-curve on the nice Shiny Apps p-checker.
Which brings me to the P-curve.
Which I got off the P-curve app (before it decided to not work today.). I tried to scrape off the results that test whether priming works (comparing different degrees of priming, or priming with control) – which is not entirely easy to find. Hopefully I haven’t messed up too much.
*(He kindly provided me with some answers to things I didn’t quite understand).